Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Getting To Know Me

Five things you will find if you open my bag:
1. Blistex
2. Iphone
3. A Novel
4. A pen/pencil
5. A Journal

Five things in my bedroom:
1. My Bed
2. Library
4. Teddy Bears
5. Cd Collection

Five things I have planned for the weekend:
1. Write Poetry
2. Clean Up House/Room
3. Job Search
4. Blogging
5. Call My Mommy

Five things that make me very happy:
1. Writing
3. My Family's Smiles
4. Music
5. Discovering Something New Within

Five things I’m currently into:
1. Writing Poetry
2. Spoken Word
3. Tigers & Elephants
4. Italian Food
5. All Black Everything 


Five things on my eternal to-do list:
1. Move To L.A
2. Have Skin Deep Confidence
3. Save Someone's Life Through My Words
4. Win A Grammy For Best Actress
5. Publish My Poems

Five things some people may not know about me:
1. Smiles intrigue Me
2. I Love Black & White Movies
3. My Grandparents Are The Backbone To My Strength
4. I'm Nocturnal
5. Every Morning @ 3 a.m, I Go Sit On My Front Porch And Stare At The Stars

No comments: