Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Open Your Eyes, Or You'll Never See

It's a big world we live in, and it's so easy to get lost inside of it.
And I want to see all of it.
I want to walk on every street, swim in every sea, ocean and lake.
I want to cry when it rains in every city, I want to shop at every mall.
I want to see the world for what it is; it's time to start living.

It's crazy we only have one life to live, that's it.
No second chances and time is passing us by faster than we know.
If you don't open your eyes now, you'll never see.

The world clock never stops ticking, just like we never stop breathing.
Until it's the end.
We all know what we want in life, were just to scared to get up and do it.
My advice to you is, get up and live your lives and honestly listen to when people say
live every day like it's your last because you never know when your soul will diminish.

London, Paris, Greece, Barcelona, Spain, all the places I want to go and more!
I will make it there one way or another and to be honest, I can't flippin' wait :)

No comments: