Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Prisoner Of Emotions & Feelings

This life.

This life isn’t what it’s supposed to be.
You are not who you say you are,
You are not the same person I once knew.

This place is different then I had pictured,
I’m not sure what I see when I’m looking around.
Through my eyes it’s nothing more to me than a prison,
From which emotions and feelings are locked up.

I can’t escape, there’s no way out.

But then you say, just come with me everything will be okay.
I trusted you, you lied.
My own blood hurt me deeper than any other stranger could.

Now my soul has gone and committed suicide.
I want nothing more than to follow it into the eternal darkness.
The light just makes my eyes burn until I cry.

I can’t play this “help me” game anymore, I’m afraid of the pain.
For I’ve stayed here in constant pain. Those that truly care have been
killing themselves to help you, but you do not know enough to see what’s really on the inside.

On the inside is a creature to terrifying for even a horror movie,
those that can see it shield their eyes and run in constant fear for you.
Some can feel it trying to fight it’s way out, but they have also given up.

We are all in this prison, where emotions and feelings are locked up.
Though we can’t feel; apart of us still can’t let you go.
When you care about someone, you can never let them go.

Life isn’t the same without you, without my big brother.
Come back to us and release me, release all us from this prison.

No comments: