Thursday, August 5, 2010

An Unsolved Question

Where did all this, anxiety, anger and tears come from, all this depression?

I’ve never been able to find the answer to this question or even how it became a question.
Maybe I need to ask myself another 100 times before I even start to
Realize where I need to look for the right answer.

Was I doing something wrong, or was I just doing too many things right.
The problem is I could never understand how people could be so judgmental.
I don't think we we're put on this earth to judge people, I think we we're meant
To judge ourselves in the way we speak, act and do. Not in others.

What's funny to me is, you couldn't walk 1 m in my shoes let alone live my life for 2 seconds, yet you people can sit there and look at me like I’m some Miss. Perfect. When I make one mistake, it's like I've somehow made 10 more at the same time.

How did it become so hard to live life, when everything used to be so easy?
Was it the doubt in my mind, the hurt in my heart or my pass catching up with me?

How do you find an answer to a question you don't even understand?
Maybe I just need to rewind to the days where I was just that girl, who used to always be smiling and laughing about everything. Maybe I need to put my best foot back and just sit and analyze everything.

I feel like an unsolved question, when all I want to be is the answer.

No comments: