Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I'm Losing My Mind

I’m losing my mind.

Crying is like rain, never stopping until its taimed.
Will I ever stop drowning in pain?
Pain is forever flowing, as if it’s flowing through my veins.
I’m running from pain so deep, I’m spinning and going out of control.

I'm losing my mind

I'm running from this beast that chases me in my dreams, it hides within me.
What it wants is just to come out.
Seek revenge on those who feel they can step on me.
"Help me lord" ... I scream to the lord.
Give me rest, strengthen me, and give me faith to fight back each day.

My mind is gone and I want to crush the ones that held me back until this day.
But "forgive them" the lord says; for I am your father and creator.
Forgiving is hard, but I will try for I am a child of God.

I'm losing my mind.

No comments: